Juxta Press is dedicated to the letter and spirit of the law. We place utmost importance on fair and correct handling of ‘Personal Data’, a term which is defined as as all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (a ‘Data Subject’, ‘you’, ‘your’). We are committed to safeguarding the legal rights and privacy of our customers; this policy will outline how we plan to do so.
I. What kind of information do we collect?
- Information that you provide when you register to our website.
- Information you provide in order to subscribe to our website services, email notifications, and newsletters.
- Information regarding transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
- Information regarding the role that marketing channels play in creating traffic on our site.
- Information regarding your behaviour on our site, such as how you navigate our content and what searches you make on our website.
II. How long do we store your financial information?
- We will not store financial data after a purchase is made.
- We will not pass on your financial data to any companies, organisations, or individuals outside of Juxta Press.
III. Who do we share this data with?
- We do not share your personal data with companies, organisations, or individuals outside of Juxta Press.
- We will never provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- We process payments through secure online payment systems Paypal and Braintree.
- We manage our newsletter subscriptions through Mailchimp, a secure email marketing
service, and will provide them with your email if you opt to receive our newsletter.
IV. Why do we collect this data?
- In order to better our services and make improvements to our website.
- In order to better understand our customers and cater to your needs.
- In order to understand if any part of our website is faulty or needs updating
- In order to understand how our services are being used.
- In order to send statements and invoices to you as well as collect payments from you.
- In order to send goods to your given address.
- In order to send emails and our newsletter, if you have requested them. You may opt out of receiving these communications from us at any time by following the unsubscribe link or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- In order to address enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- We use analytical/performance cookies which allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- We use targeting cookies to record when you visit our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We can use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests.
- We use session cookies to monitor you whilst you navigate the website, these will be deleted when you close your browser.
- We use persistent cookies to recognise users when they visit, these cookies will remain stored in your computer until they are deleted or until they expire.
VI. How Secure is Information About Me?
- We are dedicated to your online security and will take organisational and practical precautions to ensure adequate, relevant, and limited data processing.
VIII. Data Controller
The data controller responsible for our website is Juxta Press.